How can I judge someone when I am still a learner? - Bhojpuri Queen Kalpana Patowary.

How can I judge someone when I am still a learner? - Bhojpuri Queen Kalpana Patowary.
 
From a contestant of a music reality show (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa) to being a judge of another music reality show (Suron Ka Maha Sangram), Kalpana Patowary has joined the bandwagon of reality show judges with Suron Ka Maha Sangram. The singer tells that only a talented person has the right to make it to the top.
Throughout its first two seasons, Bhojpuri Channel Mahua Tv's biggest musical reality show - Suron Ka Maha Sangram welcomed many Bhojpuri music industry titans to judge its competitions. Sharda Sinha, Malini Awasti, Ravi Kishen and Gopal Rai all spent time critiquing and evaluating the region's top amateur musicians. But, while they've all come and gone, one judge on the show has remained constant – Bhojpuri Queen Kalpana Patowary.
Now, for Bhojpuri Channel Mahua Tv's biggest musical reality show - Suron Ka Maha Sangram, the versatile singer finds herself alongside Nadia Ke Paar actress Sadhna Singh as co-judge with Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari as anchor.
Looking super hot and sexy, singer Kalpana Patowary is all set to don the judge's role.
The singing diva is the focal point of the channel's promotion of the reality show - Suron Ka Maha Sangram. Looking absolutely stunning in the show across the country, Kalpana seems to have surprised many with her whole new svelte avatar. Ask her the secret behind her gorgeous look and pat comes the reply: "There is no secret! I am just very happy. Yes I have been working out and working on my fitness level, but more than that I am very khush with zindagi (happy with life at large – birth of my two twin sons – Arastoo & Arashmid ). I am thoroughly enjoying this phase in my career where I get to sing in some great projects and also be a part of Suron Ka Maha Sangram where I get to listen and see some raw talent upfront. And I guess that is reflecting on my face."
I would like to add that I have been part of Mahua channels 1st & 2nd Sur Sangram, Nehle Pe Dehla and Suron Ka Maha Sangram is my third season. Pankaj Tiwari, Business head of Mahua Channel, said that: Kalpana and Manoj Tiwary is the face of Bhojpuri Music world over and I think that was a big compliment. Mahua TV is like my extended family. There is no conflict between us. I love them.
As for myself, I still don't consider myself as a 'judge'. I can only give my opinion to a contestant's singing. How can I judge someone when I am still a learner?
To know more Checkout Official Blog
http://singerkalpana.blogspot.com/
 
Content Shared By MUSIC BOX NEWS contactmusicbox@gmail.com


if you want to share your story or article for our Blog please email us at educratsweb@gmail.com or Click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments