Breaking Stereotype: 35 Gorgeous Look of Bihari Model Pranati Rai

Pranati Rai Prakash from Patna won the reality show “India’s Next Top Model Season 2”.
paranati-rai-bihar-intm3
“Life is a fantasy that I’ve been creating constantly. I am overwhelmed by the support and love that I’ve received from all over and I am extremely thankful to ‘India’s Next Top Model Season 2’ for being such a wonderful platform that helped me explore my talents every minute,” Pranati said.
pranati-patna-intm-920
“The show has helped me not only to represent myself but also got my state, Bihar, noticed in the modelling arena and I hope to carry the title of ‘India’s Next Top Model’ to the best of my potential,” she added.

Gallery of Pranati Rai

Hottest Model: Pranati Rai





if you want to share your story or article for our Blog please email us at educratsweb@gmail.com or Click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments